The Boring Stuff
Terms and Conditions (Online Ordering)
www.birtellis.co.uk is a site operated by Catering SixFive Limited ("We," or "Us" or "Our" or "Birtelli's"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10411825 and have our registered office at Winnington House, 2 Woodberry Grove, London, N12 0DR.
Acceptance of orders
Upon submitting your order details online, you are making an offer to us to purchase the items you have specified in your order form. We reserve the right to refuse your offer and this order should it be necessary.
Your order will not be accepted until a confirmation order number has been populated, once payment has been received, and via confirmation email.
Whilst every care is taken during the preparation of your order, please note all Birtelli's food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other allergens may be present. If you have a food allergy please ensure you notify us prior to placing your order.
The prices of items on the menu are inclusive of VAT. Prices are liable to change at any time, but will not impact any orders for which you have received an order number and confirmation email, save in the case of an obvious pricing mistake, whereby we will notify you as soon as we can about the pricing issue.
Payment must be made in advance at the time of order. We accept payment using all major credit and debit cards. For orders placed in store we also accept cash payments.
Amendments to your order can be made, however these must be made no later than one hour prior to the start of the chosen delivery window. Amendments must be made by calling the store. Please ensure you have your name and order number to hand.
Please ensure you check all order details prior to making payment. Once an order has been confirmed it cannot be cancelled, unless there is at least one hour prior to the chosen delivery window. Refunds will be issued within 10 working days. Any orders cancelled within an hour of the start of the chosen delivery window will be charged in full.
The minimum value of orders for delivery is £10. For delivery orders between £10 and £14.99 there is a £2 fee, there is no charge for delivery of orders £15 or above.
Birtelli's always aims to provide the best delivery service for our customers. If there is no answer at a property and you do not respond to telephone correspondence within 10 minutes of our delivery drivers physically reaching your address, we reserve the right to leave the premises with your order, however you will still be charged.
Whilst we will do our utmost to ensure delivery within your desired delivery window, unfortunately there may be circumstances beyond our control when this may not be possible. Birtelli's will not accept liability for any delay or failure to deliver to you within your chosen time window, should the delay be caused by unforeseen circumstances such as, but not limited to traffic delays or severe weather conditions.
Sale of Alcohol
Due to our license restrictions, we can only sell alcohol if purchased with food in one order. It is a criminal offence to sell alcohol to a person under the age of 18 and we operate the Challenge 25 age verification policy. Should you be lucky enough to look under 25, you will be asked to provide proof of age to show you are over 18. By placing an order with us, you are confirming you are over 18 and have photographic ID to prove this. We reserve the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone who is or appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Birtelli’s offer a loyalty scheme for all registered customers as follows:
- Each online order, delivery or collection, for £20 or more will receive one Birtelli’s stamp.
- Once you have collected 4 stamps you are entitled to one free pizza
- This free pizza can be redeemed in your next order (as long as this order includes a pizza).
- When logged into your Birtelli’s account and placing your order, if you have collected the required stamps, you will be asked if you wish to redeem your stamps to claim your free pizza and your basket will automatically show a credit for cheapest pizza ordered.
- Once you have redeemed your free pizza, you can begin collecting again!
Acceptance of Terms
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Our Terms and Conditions apply to all sales and orders.
Right to vary or suspend
Birtelli's reserves the right to update and change the site and these terms from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our user's needs or our business priorities. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made as they are legally binding on you. These terms were most recently updated on 17th May 2017.
Our site is made available free of charge. We make no warranty or representation, express or implied that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
If you are provided with a username, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property and Use of Material
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
“Birtelli’s” and the associated branding are registered trademarks of Catering Sixfive Limited. You are not permitted to use these without our approval.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Third Party Sites
Where the site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Birtelli's of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
Birtelli's has no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
Loss or Damage Suffered by You
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so.
Please note for consumer users, we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. Should we be found liable, our total aggregate liability will be limited to the value of your order.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Should we have reason to believe a user has violated any applicable law, disrupted normal business activities or is harmful to the interests of Birtelli’s in any way, we have the right to refuse service, terminate accounts and/or cancel orders.
Linking to Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms, the subject matter and their formation are governed by English Law and the courts of England and Wales have exclusive jurisdiction.
Birtelli's ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Catering Sixfive Limited of Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.birtellis.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and personal description.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our online ordering website, we will automatically collect the following information:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting.
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), page response times, length of visits to certain pages, the pages visited, order details.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about (you have the option to opt out of receiving communications from us when registering to use our ordering website);
to notify you about changes to our service;
to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Selected third parties including:
business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If Catering Sixfive Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology, however we (“Catering SixFive Ltd) do not store any of your card details. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Acceptable Use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.birtellis.co.uk (our site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use.
www.birtellis.co.uk is a site operated by Catering SixFive Limited ("We, Us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10411825 and have our registered office at Winnington House,2 Woodberry Grove, London, N12 0DR.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy.The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website or use a shopping cart.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your payment details).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Terms and Conditions (Competitions)
Our Standard Competition Terms & Conditions
We are Catering SixFive Ltd t/a Birtelli’s (Company number 10411825) whose registered office is at 2nd Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, North Finchley, London N12 0DR ('we' or us') and we are the promoter of our prize draws.
- You must be a resident of and be aged 18 or over to enter our prize draws.
- Employees of Catering SixFive Ltd are not eligible to enter any of our prize draws. No employee of any organisation professionally involved in a prize draw and no close relatives of any of those employees, are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- Proof of identity and age may be required when claiming a prize.
- We are not obliged to accept any entry for a prize draw which does not comply with these rules or any additional rules set out in our Promotional Material for the prize draw. In addition, we may discount any entry which is incomplete or corrupted or which contains any information which we reasonably believe is false or inaccurate.
- We reserve the right to discount any entry to competitions which are received by us after the closing date and time for the individual competitions.
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize for an alternative prize of a similar nature and an equal or greater value.
- No cash alternative is available for any prize.
- Any illustration or descriptions given to the prizes available are given as our ‘best representation’ and any prizes delivered may differ from the original advertised.
- Winners of a prize draw will be drawn at random.
- Winners will be notified as soon as reasonably possible following a draw. If we are not reasonably able to contact the winner of any prize, we may disqualify the prize winner and draw a new winner for that prize.
- Prizes will be distributed to the winners of a prize draw within 30 days of the closing date and time of the prize draw.
- You acknowledge and agree that the names of the winners of a prize draw and the name of their home county may be made available by us for a period of 30 days after the closing date and time for the prize draw.
- You agree that we may use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the content of your entry in any form and in or on any media at any time anywhere in the world and may allow others to do the same.
- We may use your personal details (and may share your personal details with any third parties who run our marketing or promotional activities) for the purposes of administering the prize draw you have entered and for any other purpose outlined in these competition terms and conditions.
- You agree that we may use your name and your photograph for the promotion of our goods and services and to publicise the prize draw you have entered.
- We reserve the right at any time to cancel any prize draw or at any time, to amend these rules and any other terms and conditions for a prize draw contained in the Promotional Material for the prize draw. Any amendments will be published here.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- These Rules and any other terms and conditions for a prize draw, are governed by English law.
Wasps Free Tickets Competition Terms & Conditions (August 2017)
- To enter the competition, place an order via birtellis.co.uk for delivery or collection between 00:00 Tuesday 1st August 2017 and 23:59 Monday 28th August 2017. Then, post a picture of your order on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter tagging #birtellis, or simply email us with your pictures.
- Multiple posts will be treated as multiple entries into the prize draw i.e. the more times you order and post the more chances you have to win!
- Once the competition closes, a winner will be selected from the most compelling pictures and caption in line with the standard competition terms above.
- The winner will receive 2 adult tickets and 2 junior tickets to the Wasps vs Sale Sharks match at Ricoh Arena on Saturday 2nd September 2017 (kick off 3pm).
- The prize can only be redeemed by the named prize winner.
- Tickets will be made available for collection at our Leamington Store, by the prize winner, from Wednesday 30th August 2017.